See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2015

This is a modern hotel with good installations, security, swimming-pool, spa and very friendly personnel. Rooms are clean and well furnished. Breakfast buffet is good (especially by local standards were breakfast is not considered an important meal). Wifi works perfectly and is free of charge. Two small things made me deduct one point: when I woke up during the night all power was cut (no lights, no a/c, etc.) and I had to walk down to the reception: they checked the fuses and fixed it immediately. At 7:30 AM I went to the pool for a swim and after a few minutes an unfriendly attendant turned up, grumbling at me that I was not supposed to use the pool till after 9 am because he still needed to clean it. Other than that everything was great.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

The staff is very polite, the room was nice and clean. We only stayed for one night so we didn't have time to explore the other facilities, but I would come back. The food is good and breakfast is ok. Considering that going through the outskirts of the town was a scary experience, the hotel itself seems like a oasis.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We enjoyed our Stay at the Resort a lot. We have been there in January with a 10months old baby. Actually we extended the stay as it was so enjoyable. Food is quite ok. Pool superb and rooms really good. Service is nice, not very warm but nice! We can recommend this hotel if you are staying with a car. Without it isn't in good reachable distance!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank macguz
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I went to this hotel and love it! Very nice, quiet place. Also very clean and not expensive.

Food was perfect and service also perfect. I strong recommend! Very close to city of Santa Fe.

Acess to hotel is easy to find at board of road.

Room tip: At outiside from main building are much quiet and better.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way back from a trip to the Argentine Northwest, where we found magnificent hotels. We thought that, as we approached Buenos Aires, hotel accomodations and attention were going to improve significantly. This hotel did not confirm our assumptions. First, it was hard to find. As the hotel is somehow related to a local soccer team, all road signs indicating how to get to it had been smeared by fans from another local team. When we finally reached the hotel and mentioned this fact to the receptionist, she thought it was merely funny. Also, she seemed to be lacking the necessary training to be in charge of the front desk of a hotel that pretends to be a four star facility. She was unable to provide decent or articulated explanations regarding points of interest in Santa Fe.The first floor room we got was nice and clean, but its door faced not a corridor but a large central hall where a large group met after dinner, so it was not a quiet place. On the contrary, the whole hotel environment was noisy, perhaps as another link to the world of wild soccer. Although we did get to the hotel rather early, there was nobody to guide us to, or to explain the use of, the spa. I used the hotel pool (large but shallow) at my own risk but, on second thought, there was no risk at all given its lack of depth. Except for the nice garden surrounding the hotel, nothing was worth mentioning. Breakfast was just plain and simple, with no waiter service.

Room tip: Make sure your room is away from sitting area on the first floor.
Date of stay: November 2012