“Great Food Great Sevice”
Review of Posta Criolla

Posta Criolla
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The asado was great! The service was great! Has a great selection of wines! The location is right in front of the San Martin Plaza (main square). I recommend this place to family and friends.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Our tour only gave us an hour of free time in San Martin, so the quick and friendly service was highly appreciated. I ordered a Patagonian lamb stew, which was more like a thick soup, but delicious. My wife ordered grilled lamb, a great taste though a bit sparse on the meat. Prices were fair. Best of all, it is centrally located on San Martin Square.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Nice place, nice attention, nice food and good prices. You cant ask for a better deal. 100% Recommended

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I loved this place, I got the grilled lamb and was just outstanding, very good Smokey flavor. The service very good and fast, the price was ok for a place just in downtown. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I had eaten at Posta Criolla Plaza 2 weeks ago and absolutely loved it. Both the food and the service were top notch. I expected the same here since it is the sister restaurant to the Plaza. I ordered Bife de Chorizo with Agridulce sauce. The cut of meat was the saddest bife de chorizo I have seen in the 2 years here. The sauce was a total disappointment. It was nothing like the Agridulce sauce I had just had at the sister restaurant. I talked to the waitress who said they are not the same restaurant. Funny since they have the same name, same menu and same website. The service was OK, but their sister goes the extra mile. I do not plan to eat here again.