“Beer Heaven ”

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely warm spring afternoon amid spring flowers, friendly resident dog and smooth delightful beer selection and hearty generous German food - what more can you ask for?
Go already - you won't be disappointed

Write a ReviewReviews (2,342)

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Cerveceria Blest with my family and I fell in love with the place immediately! There were lovely flowers everywhere! And the view is fantastic! You can sit inside or out, the music was perfect not too low or loud, I ordered the German dish of pork steak, sauerkraut and potatoes, red cabbage the waiter suggested I share it because portions are huge! My husband got the pot pie which was heaven!! And my son got the ribs, they were very tasty! My daughter shared with me and it was perfect! The beer is to die for!! My daughter got the honey beer and you could smell the honey before you drank it! It was delicious!!! I give this restaurant 5 stars!!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

My husband I visited Cerveceria Blest (near Kilometro 11) while on our honeymoon in Bariloche back in October, and we had a nice time there. We were only there briefly and just had a couple of beers, but we enjoyed the service and drinks. The walls are covered with notes and drawings written on coasters that the brewpub has collected from their patrons for nearly 20 years (since it opened), and it was fun to read through those as we enjoyed our IPA and Scotch Stout and bag of peanuts. There are several varietals of beer offered by Cerveceria Blest, as well as different quantities (everything from a half-pint to a beer tower). There is also has a fun outdoor play area for kids (and “grown up” kids), and a nice gift shop that sells beer-related and Patagonia-centric items. You can easily access the brew pub via the #20 bus from the downtown area, and there is parking if you’ve rented a car. All in all, Cerveceria Blest had very good beer and was a fun place to spend the afternoon. Definitely give it a visit while you’re in Bariloche!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Cerveceria Blest was a fun place to eat. The establishment itself is a microbrewery and the sampler is something to have. The food was very good (I had a wonderful meat pot pie) and the chocolate lava cake must be ordered! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stopped here for a cervesa and stayed for the food. Both were very good. Seems to attract the locals and was very lively the night we were there. English speaking waitstaff is a little hit or miss, but it was still pretty easy to get by. It is on the way out of Bariloche and a fun stop for a beer or a meal.