“I like flying!!”

US$52.50*
and up
Cerro Lopez Zipline Adventure from Bariloche
Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

This attraction is so much fun!! You fly between 10 platforms in beutiful scenary. We had in snowy weather and the forest was so beutiful, the flying experience was so much fun!!
I just feel lucky for taking these trip.
Recommended!!!

1  Thank yoavl391

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Great service from all the staff. My boys, ages 11 & 17 really enjoyed it. They pick you up from your hotel and drop you off.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Fantastic activity to do with Friends, Family or even couples. It's magical and The landscapes you get to see are just incredible. The zipline is very large and high, and it's definitely an experience you'll never forget. In order to get The aerial platforms which are in The top of The Cerro López, they give you a 4x4 ride in a Jeep (old and dirty, but super powerful) which will move A LOT. You'll be literally jumping inside de Jeep The during 15 minutes, as it goes through an uphill road and extremely rocky. But Let me tell you that part was on of The greatest!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

My daughter and her two friends arrived and wanted to go on the canopy. I was game so off we went. They have two trips a day and we made on the second trip. You are escorted up the mountain in a Land Rover over what they call a road. When we finally get to the top we step onto the first platform. They are very thorough with you and all your gear. There are about 8 stations with one of them being quite long. As one who is somewhat afraid of heights, it was a fun day and I did feel very safe. If you have never done this before i would recommend it.

Date of experience: March 2012