“Cafe Review ”
Review of Nourish Cafe

Nourish Cafe
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Apia
Description: Located in the heart of Apia, we welcome you to enjoy a Nourish experience. We strive to promote the use of local and organic ingredients to create tasty and wholesome food. Set in a modern and light-filled environment, with warm Samoan smiles to greet.
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Nourish is located in the heart of Apia but away from the rush. It is a delicious and healthy cafe that was created by the beautiful and talented Kalais and her lovely fiancé Ivan. During my stay in Samoa I visited Nourish many times for breakfast and lunch. The quality of my food was impeccable, the service was fantastic (a lovely floor manager) and the atmosphere was relaxing. The menu at Nourish was so refreshing as the quirky cafe use organic produce that leaves you feeling satisfied and guilt-free. There are a variety of options such as the healthy take on fish n' chips, sweet / savoury crepes, curries and more. I loved that Nourish used local and traditional produce in their recipes. The coffee is delicious! I enjoyed my soy flat whites, the perfect amount of froth and the barrister mastered the temperature. Nourish also offers fresh cabinet food such as sandwiches (I grabbed one for my return flight home) and there's even the option to create your own salad with your choice of meat. Unfortunately I missed the Nourish Night - Tapas and Cocktails. I've heard excellent reviews about the cocktails and nibbles on a Friday night. During my trip I spoke to residents in business who also raved about Nourish as it provided a calm, quiet environment for business meetings or gatherings with their friends. All in all I rate Nourish 5 star and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to tourists and also locals. It is evident that the owners are passionate about their business and ensuring their customers are content. Nourish is different and that's what makes it appealing, it's just what Apia needed.

Kalais-Jade, Owner at Nourish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Talofa Bugs!

Thank you so much for your very kind review, much appreciated. We're so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Look forward to serving you again - soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Loved it! Oka (raw fish) is the absolute best! Food is amazing all round.. staff are lovely! They have yummy smoothies too.. def worth a visit!

Talofa Ashlee,

Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Tried this place for the first time, and it was excellent. Service was outstanding and the fish and chips(taro chips of choice)was very delicious. Smoothies were ok, yet other places i tried had more quantity for the same prize. I will definitely try this place next time in apia, we did not have time to try some of the selections on the menu due to time constraints.

Talofa Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, much appreciated. We're glad you enjoyed your meal and look forward to serving you when next in Samoa.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

after being in Samoa 5 days already, was in desperate need of a real coffee. Thank you Nourish! had my fix plus more.. food, service & setting was well above 100% . I was there for lunch and also went on a Friday night for drinks and live music. HIGHLY recommend to all, and will definitely be visiting to try other yummy things on the menu on my return.

Thank you Nourish!

Kalais-Jade, General Manager at Nourish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Talofa Sistal,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to serving you when you're next in Samoa.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Visited with my sister for lunch and dinner..... it was amazing. Great food, excellent service and perfect for tourist or resident alike!

Talofa Alycevictotoria,

Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Fa'afetai

Been to Nourish Cafe? Share your experiences!