“Absolutely Lovely”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I ate here twice, once for breakfast and once for a lunch escape from flash flooding! Pati was my waiter both times and, as someone who has worked in the service industry, I can say he is top notch. I got the eggs benedict the first time (they have proper tea too) which was lovely. The second visit I asked for his recommendation and got a seared beef salad with real lettuce and cress - wish I had tried to sweet talk the Chef for the dressing recipe! My husband and I had mochachinos which I have never ordered before, could become a bad habit if I let it : ) Thank you Pati and I will see you the next time we are in Apia, you are a lovely human being and a great waiter. The food and the staff make a business great XO

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Being a coconut cake fan I remembered spotting the cake from the window last week and I told myself I was going back to try some. Today I did just that and was not disappointed, in fact it was the best Coconut cake I've ever had. The filling was perfectly sweetened, not sickly sweet. It had bits of pineapple throughout the cake. It was then iced with the what was used as the filling and then covered with freshly grated coconut. Spoke to Dora the lovely co-owner of the cafe and confirmed she uses locally sourced ingredients. I've asked if she could include a Koko Samoa brownie or cake☺. Turns out she also co-owns Paddles Restaurant in Matautu. Will definitely check out Paddles next time I visit with friends.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The coffee was perfect, by far the best we've had in Samoa so far! The chicken and yogurt wrap was both large but delicious, packed full of succulent chicken and fresh salad. The staff where super smiley and helpful and the cafe was modern and inviting. We will be back to try the coconut & pineapple cake next week!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

What a peaceful place to have a brake from the heat and the noise. Friendly owner and staff. The food was delicious and the coffee perfect. I had a green papaya salad and it was to die for.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

After a long trek around Apia we found Milani's. A pleasant greeting at the door and a run through the special's board and menu, we knew we had found a great spot for a late lunch.
The menu offers a great range to choose from, the cake cabinet was so tempting we could not resist! The thick shakes were the best we have had.
We will definitely be going back next time we visit Apia.
Well worth a visit.

Been to Milani Caffe Samoa? Share your experiences!