“A little gem!”
Review of Bean Headquarters

Bean Headquarters
Ranked #38 of 87 Restaurants in Apia
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Bean Headquarters (a.k.a. BNHQ) is located on the main road in Apia - easy to find for coffee and a snack or lunch. The restaurant doesn't look particularly flash from the outside but I was pleasantly surpirsed by the food which was freshly prepared and with a care that one doesn't find in the large hotel restaurants in Apia. I had a couscous salad with vegetables and was half expecting "yesterday's leftovers". Instead, I was served with a large platter of freshly prepared and cooked vegetables, tossed with a tasty herb dressing and served with a friendly smile. The cappuccino and muffin were also good! I'd definitely recommend BNHQ and it is also suitable for vegetarians.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Group of 6 of us came for breakfast.
Waited almost an hour for food, other patrons were served before us but ordered after us.
Food most of the food was great, but the eggs were a bit bland needed some herbs & spices or salt.
Highly recommend the Beef Bean Burger!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

A lovely place to hang or get that smoothie on a super hot day. I recommend to go for their tropical smoothie and their egg and bacon wrap is amazing. Downside is I had to wait for almost an hour before my order was ready, it was just an egg and bacon wrap. My wrap was delicious but the wait was a bit too long and it wasn't full the day.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Had breakfast here and the food was great the staff were very friendly as well. It was very busy the morning we went but we managed to find seats. Thank you for the great food and awesome service.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

If you like the kind of cakes that you can make straight out of a box you bought at the suprermarket and pay lots of money for it, this place is great for you. If you want to wash down the overly sweet rubbish with tasteless dirty water(They call it coffee), so much better, run to this place, spend lots of money and get sick and vomit the rest of the day!

Been to Bean Headquarters? Share your experiences!