Great location to the Airport & Ferry, grounds are spacious with beautiful gardens, a really nice area to wander around. Staff were very friendly and helpful in all areas. Had excellent service from Edwin at the pool bar & Jack at breakfast time, The pool Is really nice and plenty of room for everyone. Good gym available. We had a executive suite for 6 nights which was very spacious, with a large bathroom, and returned for one night in a standard room which was still of a good size with a shower over the bath. Unfortunately we did not have hot water on the night we arrived or the next morning. Food in bar restuarant had a good selection & was of a good size. Breakfast selection was very good. The beach area has a nice outlook but the water is not clear and is mirkey so I was a little disappointed as I love swimming in the ocean but found the best place for swimming with clear blue water was in the area of Saleapaga on the South side of the Island. This area was absolutely beautiful. We also travelled & stayed on the Island Savaii which we wished we had spent more time their than Upolu as if you want a relaxing beach holiday with beautiful beaches this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a superb beach front location, Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort is the perfect location for your holidays with loved ones and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aggie Grey`s Lagoon, Beach Resort And Spa
- Aggie Grey`s Lagoon, Beach Hotel Apia
- Aggie Greys Lagoon Beach Resort
- Aggie Greys Lagoon Beach Hotel