Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley(Oro Valley)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$127
US$107
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Motel 6
US$65
US$62
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Best Western Gold Poppy Inn(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$65
WorldMark Rancho Vistoso(Oro Valley)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastwould stay here againcatalina state parkparking lotlate checksausageeasy accessthe breakfast areabeautiful viewcomfortable bedvery nice hoteldouble roomwafflesclean roomsvisiting the areahospitality industry
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were in the process of having a new roof installed on our house and preferred to stay at a hotel during this time. Oro Valley is a quiet, nice and growing area outside of Tucson. The Holiday Inn Express is basically a new hotel property. The rooms are nicely decorated, very clean and spacious. The beds and pillows are so comfortable! Employees are exceptionally friendly and helpful. "Julian" serving the front desk was a very nice young man. I would certainly recommend this property if staying in the Tucson area. Close to many restaurants, etc. Other HIE properties in the area are rated 2 stars by IHG. Oro Valley is the exception with a 3 star rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We selected this location because of its proximity to family and friends in this area. The hotel appears new and well maintained. Our experience has been totally positive. The room spacious and clean. The breakfast area well run and very clean too. The pool area is nice but needs shade. We did not see any umbrellas to sit under.This location offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains as well as being close to the Tucson area. We've enjoyed our 4 days here and would consider staying here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I understand that during the week a hotel needs to focus on business travelers but during the weekend, with families attending, I do not understand why only the news is allowed to be played on the television during breakfast. I also don't understand why it's a big deal that a parent wants to feed a child a snack on the lobby/ breakfast area at the table in the afternoon. We clean up after ourselves and young children get hungry. Other than that it is a fine typical holiday Inn Express.l

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oro Valley - Tucson North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hi coberg,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you found our hotel to be a good place. However, I was concerned to see that you were not totally impressed since you did not see us as a child friendly property. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Great location, close enough to Tucson yet far enough.
Down the block from Catalina State Park and a regional shopping Center.

Great views.

Complimentary breakfast had enough variety (hot and cold) for the week.
Wish they had more fruits.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I really like this little town and the Holiday Inn Express. Its my second time that we are staying here. Nice, big and clean rooms. Friendly staff and a beautiful view from the breakfast area. Breakfast is typical HIX but was good.
My Spire status with IHG was acknowledged but I did not feel like I got a room upgrade.
Disappointig is that I booked and paid a 10000 points Bonus package but the bonus points were not credited.
Beside of that this is my favorite place in the Tucson area

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple