“Expensive food, small servings”
Review of Noble Hops

Noble Hops
Get food delivered
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Oro Valley
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved the outdoor patio and the craft beer selection, but the food was very expensive and the servings were small and did not reflect the price paid. A single taco for $7 is very over-priced for what you get and the over-pricing just starts there and goes up. The iced tea flavor was horrible and I had to send it back and since I don't drink soda, I had to settle for water. Also, I don't like dogs in a restaurant setting, even though they were outside. There were too many dogs barking at each other and the owners were not inclined to do anything about it. They ruined my expensive lunch experience. i will not be going back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

We love micro breweries, so while visiting Tucson we were excited when our host recommended Noble Hops. The beer was tremendous and the food was memorable. The patio area had a lovely view of the mountains and the spacing was comfortable. The only detraction was that the live music was too loud for such close quarters—it was hard to hold a conversation.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

The fish and chips were served very hot, just as they should be. Brussels sprouts are also a tasty choice. One of our friends has dietary restrictions so the chef prepared a special ahi and avocado dish. So high marks for food. Mountain view is spectacular for those facing that way. Service was so so so we can’t give it a 5, but still a solid choice.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Had a variety of the food selections and craft beers. Their outside view was unreal!! Service by our young lady server was great. Disappointed that I couldn’t order the great salad that I had last year. Another person in our party made the same comment. When the food is so good you want to return a year later and it’s not on the menu, it’s a real disappointment!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Mountain views, a full bar of craft beers and fine food combine to make this a lovely place for a sunny lunch with friends

Date of visit: December 2019