BlueWater Resort and Casino
Best Western Parker Inn(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$91
Quality Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$94
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$60
  • Pool
Harbour Inn(Parker)(Great Value!)
All reviewscolorado riverblue water resorttable gamesgreat view of the rivernice casinothe grillprivate balconygolf packagegolf courseoff seasonreasonable rateslove this placemarina roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulrv parkslotssteakhouse
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The people always asked if you needed anything, can I get you anything, is everything alright. The people who work there went out of their way to let you know they were happy you were there and they wanted to make your stay a great experience. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The food was excellent at the grill. It really was the people that made our stay memorable. Thank you everyone.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms look at the river. We were on the fourth floor. Just perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank taxspecialist
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Blue Water Resort has concerts all Winter/Spring. Went to the Trace Akins concert! What a smash! Weather was perfect for a Spring Concert. It was outdoors so bring sunscreen. We had a choice of chair seating or lawn seating. /we choose lawn seating. Brought our chairs and sunscreen it was Perfect! Blue Water had refreshment stands all around easy access! The staff was friendly and helpful! After enjoyed a burger at their grille on the river next to the grass where the concert was held. Oh yes, easy parking. Looking forward to their next concert!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debra S
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Loved the room. was very clean, bed comfortable, large and the balcony overlooking the resort's private beach and the river was just great. Enjoyed sitting outside even though it was 110 outside. I wished the room had a microwave and fridge. I understand the suites do.. but the rooms that were just king or queen beds do not. Loved the pools. I took my granddaughter here for just this reason and we spent many hours there. I even went down the slide many times. We also enjoyed the private beach. Wished we had brought something to float on. There is a Walmart about two miles away. My biggest complaint. ROOM SERVICE. At two o'clock I called to see why room had not been cleaned as was told someone would be right up. At 4 p.m. I went down to the desk to complain because it had still not been done

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I found this place on line. I was surprised later when I check in how great it is for the money I spent here. First of all I believe that each room has a balcony and a great view on the Colorado River/harbor. I was here only one night and one day on Monday and it was very peaceful quiet - just what I needed. (I suspect that on weekends it might get loud but I don't really know it).
Anyway I would definitely stay in here again if I am in the neighborhood. Very polite service. Although check-in was very slow....everything else when later smooth. It was such a nice place that although I don't usually gamble I decided to stop by the casino (which one has to cross through anyhow). If they didn't smoke here I would probably loose more money :-)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We first went to the Resort hotel back in November 2016 it was sketchy then on how clean it was and then the rudeness of the cashier at the Bluewater Grille! I sent off an email to their customer service department. I explained in detail but nicely the problem we had at the grille and how our room was not very clean and the hallways leading to the room where dirty! I never received a reply and I did leave contact information with them. Well its now May 2017 and we were going back to Arizona so we decided to give it one more try...
Well quite honestly that was a mistake! No problem with the Bluewater Grille, but the room was filthy the was visible trash under the dresser, hair in the tub and on the floor of the bathroom. The bed was not made properly and the carpet was disgusting. This could be a very nice place, but they are letting maintenance and cleaning become almost nonexistent! I would not recommend staying here at time....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Scott B
Management response:Responded 8 May 2017

Hi Scott, Thank you for providing valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at BlueWater Resort and Casino. I have forwarded your review directly to the hotel manger for further investigation.