BlueWater Resort and Casino
Best Western Parker Inn(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$100
Quality Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$85
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hampton.com
Harbour Inn(Parker)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscolorado riverblue water resorttable gamesgreat view of the rivernice casinothe grillprivate balconygolf packagegolf courseoff seasonreasonable rateslove this placemarina roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulrv parkslotssteakhouse
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We booked a 2 day golf trip through this resort. It was for 10 people. For some reason they paced us all over the property instead of beside each other in rooms. That was a bit inconvenient as we like to get together to pick teams and socialize.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

After reading the negative reviews, I wasn’t expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Check in was a breeze; quick and friendly. The room was great. Very modern, newly renovated and fantastic river view. My favorite part was the private balcony. Casino slots were fun and I ended up about $400 ahead. Attended a concert at the Amphitheater. Loved it and everyone we encountered at the resort was friendly and helpful. I’d definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank monsoonlady
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Don't waste your time and money play here slots machine.. they take your money a way very quiet. Very smoke inside casino.. stuff not friendly .. machine old.. environment not nice.. very old.. very far from everywhere.. please trust me don't come here.. .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Room was clean, but the view was spectacular. Over looking the Colorado River and a view of the mountains in California. We could not take our eyes off of the view from our balcony. The only negative I could say is walking through the casino to our room. We don't gamble and the smoke was bad...but hey it is a casino and we lived.

Room Tip: Get a Balcony over looking the Colorado River....amazing view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here several times. Each time the service has been poor. The front desk help are nice, but food service and buffet are poor. I stood in line for coffee at the cafe for nearly 30 minutes with 4 people ahead of me while the help worked at a snails pace. The rooms are average, the veiw is beautiful. If they could just hire more friendly, helpful people it would improve the casino a lot.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple