“ok food kinda $$$$”

Mayas Restaurant and Sports Cantina
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

it's really a bar I don't really recommend taking kids they're mostly a bar with a bunch of people drinking pool tables I'm OK if you're into that kind of stuff

1  Thank Sweet S

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Good eats, fast friendly service and reasonable prices. You will not walk away from here hungry this I'm very sure of!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

10 person group, three orders were incorrectly served, request for silverware to eat with, three times, asked for manager who appeared after 10 minutes reeking of Marijuana, mumbled an excuse that they were short on staff this evening. Couldn't get a refill on tea but when we ordered beer it was almost instantaneous. Food was average but the service was unbelievably horrible. Have eaten there on an annual basis for years but will not ever again.

1  Thank iasgtgpd
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We had the nicest waitress and she really knew the menu. The carne asada and chile relleno was soooo good. My son at his entire chile verde combo plate, and my husband loved his carne asada burrito (pretty big, he didn't even finish the whole thing). There is a more traditional looking restaurant side and then the cantina side with a bar and lots of TVs with different sports and movies on. We enjoyed the food, the service, and our margaritas!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after a long day on the road. I should have read the reviews and gone down the street but this was walking distance from the hotel.
I ordered a "top shelf " margarita that tasted more like kool aide than a margarita. The nuclear green color was a dead give away
Since it was Taco Tuesday, I ordered three tacos. They were ok..nothing to write home about.
Since I sat at the bar, I expected better service.
But, it was walking distance to the hotel.

1  Thank Gage S