“Hot burgers, cold beer.”
Review of Wild Horse West

Wild Horse West
Ranked #13 of 298 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Stopped in a few evenings ago. Our service was fast and good. The décor is sketchy.
The menu is very limited, basically only burgers and dogs. We both had burgers and they were very good. No fries available. Good selection of beer and cheap enough.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Great burger! I had the Swiss burger on rye with fried onions. My friend had the Philly cheese steak sandwich. Both had so much "stuff" in-between the bread they were hard to eat. But oh so good. Add that to great friendly service, this place is a winner. Glad we stopped in!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife and I stopped here after playing golf at Quintero Golf Club last week. This place was recommended to us for their burgers and we were quite pleased!! The burgers were PERFECT!! This whole place/bar feels like something out of the Old Wild West!! Definitely worth a stop!! Plan on feeling a bit out of place when you step in, but everyone was extremely friendly!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This down-to-earth cozy bar is a wonderful place to stop after a trail ride in the nearby mountain range. The waitstaff is nice and efficient . The burgers are to die for and the drinks keep coming. It is also a great place to watch hot air balloons land in the field next door.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We were there for lunch. The place was almost full and I think I saw one person that was under 60. Not slamming seniors, just painting a picture of how it was. Seating is picnic tables. Very limited menu. I had a burger and my wife had the Philly cheese steak. The food was good. Parking galore. Cowboy movies on the TV. The place is a hoot and was an interesting experience.

1  Thank Lynn G