“Enjoyed my mothers day lunch...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,098 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

A great place to be....they have kids menu...amazing mac and cheese...courteous and helpful staff...quick service...i got a free shake for mother's day...

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This location is right by my house...I go often. I have never been disappointed. I often go at 9 for a late night cocktail and desert. The staff is sooo nice. Food is delicious, especially the steak fajitas!!! Prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Once we got past the Hostess this place was very good. Our waiter was always checking in on us. he brought the food quickly and it tasted very good. 6 people got 6 different meals and everybody was very pleased. We will visit this location again.