Sheraton Grand Phoenix
US$119
US$86
US$84
GardenInn.com
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$79
DruryHotels.com
US$479
US$189
1,702 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe club loungelobby barchase fieldroom serviceself parkingwithin walking distanceheart of downtownbeautiful hotelmovie theaterstarbucks coffeehotel restaurantattended a conferencebusiness hotelper daybusiness tripfree internet
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed there for 3 nights while attending a conference. 2nd time at this hotel and as before it was a very nice stay. I believe I got to the property around 1pm and got my room by like 3:30 so a bit of a wait that way. They seem to be very busy with travelers and they turnover rooms often I think so you do seem to have to wait for your room a bit.
We had our meetings at the hotel and the food served was good at all times. Additionally I ate in the hotel restaurant for lunch on the day I was leaving and they had a special where nothing was more than $ 9 so a good deal.
Of note I elected to not have my room serviced daily and was given a $ 5 per night food credit to be used onsite. I did think they would at least come in and straighten my bed and collect garbage but for the entire visit my room was not touched. So for a savings of $ 5 nightly I'm not sure I would do this again. Not sure if my room was missed inadvertently or if this is part of their Green Program. When I have done this before staff would normally come in and straighten the room they just wouldn't replace towels which is how I thought this program would go. However as I said my room went untouched. Oh and the elevators were slow at times due to demand I guess.
Overall a very nice hotel and a friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Good stay and walking distance to many things
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriottSGP, Executive Management at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided after your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us a second time.

Thank you for partnering with us, as well, in our 'Make A Green Choice' sustainability program. Although you may have ultimately discovered that this program is not for you, we do value the fact that you elected to have the experience with us and decide for yourself.

We love hearing that you also discovered our "Nothing Over $9" (bucks) lunch special in District restaurant as it is a popular choice for our patrons.

We hope you will visit again when your travels bring you back to Phoenix.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The meeting space was adequate for our small group. The food for breakfast and lunch was above average for hotel banquet food. It was served outdoor on a 4th floor garden area. Convenient to airport (about 15 minute drive). Great restaurants within walking distance. Convenient to convention center and Stadiums.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stayed for national meeting at Convention Center. Easy drive in from airport. Close to freeway for other trips around town. Missed the "enter" sign as it was poorly lit, so had to drive around the block again. Parking is cramped, avoid bringing a large vehicle! Great views (26th floor). Few eating options in immediate vicinity, but short walk to 1st and Washington area with multiple eateries, or to TGI Fridays inside Chase Field (great view of the field!). Safe and comfortable area to walk at night. Short walk to convention center, Chase Field, Sun's arena, etc. Check-in was efficient. Room was as expected - clean and modern. One of our room cards "died" on day 2, necessitating a trip back downstairs to re-key. Bar/lounge in lobby comfortable, however filled/overflowed each night we were there. Check-out (if you need to review charges) is at front desk, had to wait only a couple of minutes. Would consider again for convenience to downtown next trip to Phoenix.

Room Tip: Views in higher floors are great.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriottSGP, Executive Management at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Mike,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had additional time to explore downtown Phoenix from our location in the center of it. It is an easy walk to just about everything...

We do hope you will choose to stay with us again and we look forward to providing you with another memorable stay.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I arrived at the hotel before 11:30 am, and received my room after 3:30 pm. They had 20 people in front of me, and told they need some time (over 4 hours!!) to clean the rooms. OK. My room was not clean enough including the bathroom; one towel was used before I came; long black (female?) hair was everywhere (on the countertop in the bathroom, in the sink, on a pillow), garbage bins were not really cleaned. Next day, when I returned to the hotel from an event at 12:30 pm, there were 2 housekeepers in my room: one was cleaning the bathroom and the second one was ... seating in the armchair!!! Certainly, they need lots of time to clean the rooms if they prefer to seat in armchairs in the guest rooms (against their own policy)... Lunch in their restaurant was bad. Staff at the bell desk and concierge were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask a room with a view on the downtown. A half of their rooms are looking to nowhere.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, Director of Sales and Marketing at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hello Sergei S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The incidents you highlight in your review concerns me very much. This is certainly not the type of service our hotel is known for, and we extend our sincerest apologies. Rest assured we are following up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. We're confident you will have a much more positive experience next time. Thank you again for your candid feedback. We hope you will give us an opportunity to make this up to you on a future stay.

D.B.
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Sheraton Grand Phoenix was very comfortable, offered dramatic views (25th floor), and was an easy walk or Pedicab to the convention center, fine dining and entertainment. The staff and service were excellent! Convention-time pricing was rather high, but about the same as others in the immediate area. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 15th floor and higher will offer dramatic views of Phonix.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriottSGP, Executive Management at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We appreciate the feedback that you provided and we thank you for recommending our hotel to your fellow travelers.

It was a pleasure to note how much you enjoyed your experience with us.

Until the next time...