All reviews whole foods breakfast and dinner full kitchen bedroom suite living area complimentary breakfast home away from home extended stay social hour location is great yogurt business trip exercise room housekeeping staff easy access great place to stay fitness center
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We took a month long vacation out west and stayed in 14 different motels and this one was our favorite! We were lucky enough to have a two bedroom suite and it was huge! It even had a large hallway which made the suite even more spread out. Ashley at the front desk was super helpful and friendly and made us feel right at home. Our room was very modern and clean as were the lobby and eating areas. They do have a courtesy shuttle that we used to get to close attractions. The breakfasts were very good and their evening social M-Th were amazing! They always have a soup and salad bar in addition to entrees. One night we were there they had pot roast sandwiches and mac n cheese. This was way more of a meal than any other motel social we've been to. Our favorite part was that they had fresh baked cookies M-Th at 7:00 in the lobby! The pool was very nice outdoors but I recommend swimming later at night because it was still too hot in the afternoon when it was 117 degrees outside! I would definitely recommend this motel for it's cleanliness, it's service and it's food selections!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Stayed one night at this hotel and it was great. We love Homewood Suites for their nice properties, free parking and free breakfast and this property did not disappoint. Nice location (near Fry's supermarket and In and Out Burger), friendly staff and the usual Homewood Suites bells and whistles.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I was stranded in Phoenix and the only thing I was looking for was a bed. I was super pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel. Service was very friendly and helpful (especially since I was without luggage so I needed toiletries). Rooms spacious and clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The staff was always friendly and helped me when there was a problem with my reservation. The breakfast and social hours were good and well appreciated. bonus for the evening cookies that they provided. The water and juice in the lobby was always plentiful. I am a coffee snob and was hoping for a stronger coffee than what was provided. However I knocked a star down for the gym. It was extremely bare minimal and I cannot imagine trying to share the closet of a gym with anyone else. 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical, and 1 set weighted balls, which i think the heaviest weight was 8lbs. As someone who travels a lot for work and the inability to work out outside (Phoenix in July is just... not ideal), I was hoping for a much better gym that what was provided.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel in February for just a quick overnight stay with a girlfriend and I was wowed by the rooms. So big and spacious. Absolutely loved it. Theres was a little breakfast that was free that was so yummy and an evening appetizer reception. The food was great. We were planning on going to dinner but got full on soup and salad. Although there us no bar on Property there is a bar across the parking lot. Really liked this hotel!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family