US$59
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$79
US$64
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$113
US$109
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$65
US$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Sheraton Grand Phoenix(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$309
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$393/night.

All reviewshonor systemfree laundryfull size fridgelaundry roomclean smellblack canyonfront deskwashers and dryersan extended staystove topover christmasfrontage roadsmall kitchendesk areanice roomhotel chainpool and hot tub
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This was a last minute reservation. We had a family emergency, flew into Phoenix and then searched out a property to stay at.
The staff at Candlewood Suites was GREAT!. Always friendly, a smile, a greeting. This property is under renovation and it was not inconvenient to our stay. If fact, the construction crew was friendly.
We had a newly renovated room (225) which was perfect. We brought our 3 year old grand-daughter for one night's stay and the bed was perfect for us. This was a fully supplied kitchenette. The bathroom is nice, only complaint there is the toilet flushing power or lack there of.
There is an honor system store with some easy prep foods, snacks, drinks and toiletries. Laundry room with washers and dryers (that was nice). The wife liked the workout room. The pool was not heated at this time but it was fine as temps got into the high 90s during our stay. And there is a hot-tub.
There are many local eateries ranging from cheap eats to nice dining within a 5 minute drive. If you wanted to grill dinner, this property has two (2) Weber Genesis grills with propane supplied and tables in a covered area. Everything was clean. Some of the guests left a mess on the property but I noticed it was quickly taken care of by staff.
We travel to Phoenix often to visit family. This will now be our main place to stay.
Staff: Nice layout and fixtures on the room renovation. Thanks for making our stay GREAT!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg K
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Is "WE LOVE YOU GREG K." a good enough response? Truly, we thank you so very much for taking the extra time to write us a review about all the things that made your stay with us special. Our guests are our top priority and we love guests such as yourself. We hope to see you and your family back with us sooner than later.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

This is a good location close to everything. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.
I have found it necessary to stay for a extended period to take care of some personal
business and it has been an enjoyable relaxing stay. This hotel is always clean and very well maintained(there are rare problems) that are usually taken care of promptly.
This hotel would be a great choice for anyone during a business trip or family vacation.
Its a safe and friendly environment.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hello and a BIG thank you waverunner194 for taking the extra time to leave our hotel this wonderful review. Our team is grateful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could be a part of making that happen. We sure hope we see you back again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Staff is excellent and accommodating !!!Great Rates and Great Service. No bugs here. Clean bathroom. Clean Linens. Room did NOT smell like smoke, was actually a very clean smell.Convenient to everything.
Will stay again!!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Candy A., you are amazing and our entire team is grateful that you came to stay with us. We love to hear that you enjoyed all the things that make our hotel a special place to stay. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two weeks over Christmas and New Years, to visit family in North Phx. The location for us is quite good, and the price is very fair. The staff are service minded and the furnishings are generally comfortable.

The room ventilation is poor with outdated noisy window unit that blows most air behind the curtain. There is no ventilation for the bathroom making it quite swampy.

The bathroom pipes are worn out our first room bathroom tap broke in the on position on Christmas morning so we had to quickly change rooms before heading out accidentally leaving some food in the fridge.

Both bathroom shower valves would only divert about half the taps water to the shower head, and the shower head is fixed (not hand held).

In general we found the room suitable to our purpose but may try other nearby suites in future due to the bathroom and ventilation troubles.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hello chefcrsh,
Our team greatly values your feedback and we are very disheartened that you experienced any negative issues at all. I do hope that our front office team was able to address and correct all issues prior to your checkout time. Again we apologize and do hope you give us another chance to prove this was not a typical experience at our property.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have stayed here many times. Usually I have a great visit but I am seeing a decline. Again, there is the $300 incidental hold if you are local (out of town folks do not have to pay it) which is ridiculous. The rationale for it is local people have been smoking in the rooms frequently and it is $250 for smoking plus the usual $50 deposit. This policy is discriminatory. When I got to my room I questioned whether the sheets had been changed as there was hair between the comforter and the sheets but I know this can come from washing as well. The microwave had splatter that had not been cleaned but I overlooked that and cleaned it myself. On my second and last day, the toilet stopped working. It would not flush. I called the front desk but maintenance was no longer there. Rather than go downstairs to the first floor each time I had to use the restroom ( I was on the 3rd floor), the front desk gave me a key to a room a few doors down. So when I needed to use the restroom I had to leave my room and walk down the hall. I was told that I would be credited something for my trouble. I was not. The price of the room was very reasonable so the cost was not a problem but it is the principal. You have a guest that has to leave her room to use the restroom and you do not discount the bill for even $5? That is very disappointing. A gesture was all I would have appreciated - $5 off, anything that communicated you felt bad that I was paying for a room without a workable restroom on the second day. I will not be staying here again. This trip was an example of poor customer servicel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Hello tmgatty,
Again, we greatly apologize that your issues were not addressed with our typical high standards. I know you have had communication with our operations manager and I do hope that you understand this is not usual for our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and hope that you give us another chance next time you are in our area.