“Great meal as usual”

Ranked #400 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped with colleagues after work. Late meal as we arrived at 8pm. Seated quickly and cared for by attentive staff. 11oz Sirloin was exceptional. The complimentary peanuts and bread are a nice touch. I've never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Filthy with average food. The service was slow, even though the place was not packed, the food was average (I've had better shrimp), but the real killer was the floor. Halfway through dinner I thought that I kicked something under the table and when I looked, it was more than just peanut shells. There was food, silverware, and stuff that had been ground in to the floor. I checked with my wife and she was just as disgusted. One the way out, I looked and noted that other booths were just as filthy.

Peanut shells are one thing, but when I go straight for the nearest grass to wipe the soles of my shoes before I get into my car, that's a filthy restaurant.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Thank you Texas Roadhouse for your consistently great service and delicious food. Our server was friendly and prompt.

Our food was exactly as we ordered and tasted great.

Try the fried catfish.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

wemet some friends there, and the server was very attentive so that when they got there, we did not have to wait on the server. the salads came out and they were nice and fresh lettuce. thefood came out very quickly, the steaks were done perfect and everything was hot. kept us supplied with beverages and bread. loved it.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Reviews for this restaurant were good so gave it a chance. Bad decision. The salad and potato were OK, but both of our 12 ounce ribeyes were more fat than meat. We asked for medium rare and mine was medium, no doubt due to the thinness of the steak. Our waitress was very friendly, but never bothered to ask if our steaks were done properly. My husband did enjoy his chili side dish. First and last time at a Texas Roadhouse for us!!!