“Great Olive Garden ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I don't often eat at chains, but we stopped in here yesterday for lunch and we were pleasantly surprised.
The restaurant was recently remodeled, and it has a very clean and fresh feel. The food was decent and well priced, and the service from our server Lis was be friendly and efficient.
Very nice experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Good: No wait,seated right away on a Friday night. Salad was fresh, food was hot.
Bad: Service was slow. Tasted the wine to see what I wanted with the meal. Took along time for her to come back. Brought out enough salad for two at a table of four. Someone else served our food to which I said my order was wrong. She said she did not have the ticket she was just told to bring it out. That was never addressed. My husband
had lasagna and the portion was much smaller than normal.
Come on Olive Garden!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

The service was ok. The server was really nice but seemed way to occupied. The food was chef bouardee.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Service was prompt for the table of 10. Appreciate you getting us a table away from the crowd in the back of the restaurant. I was waiting for the waitress to show up with the check.. forgetting that I can check out myself with the computer on the table. Nice job.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

All I can say is the service was slow, the glass my wine came out in was dirty and the food was not as good as we are used to in New England. We go to Olive garden frequently back home and the food is always very good. The food this Olive garden put out was bland. My husband didn't even finish his. I think Corporate needs to come here and give some management lessons, sorry...