“One of the Best in Phoenix”
Review of Durant's

Durant's
Reserve with OpenTable
Durant's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,201 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Cross street: Virginia
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place is a Phoenix staple. The food is fantastic and it feels like sitting in a Good-fellas scene. We have been here several times and we are never disappointed. The staff is attentive and there is a great wine selection. But it is all about the food the Prime Rib and New York Strip are to die for and the cheesecake is out of this world. You get what you pay for at Durant's and it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We are visiting Phoenix for a convention. Several of the locals suggested that we have steak at Durant's. Everything we ordered was spectacular! The steaks were cooked to perfection. The stuffed baked potato is to die for! Make sure you enter through the kitchen. The atmosphere is delightful. Step back in time and enjoy great food and impeccable service.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This place was awesome the Food is expansive but it's so worth it...the margarita was the best I have ever had ..u would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Quirky, old-school steakhouse that doesn't look like much from the outside. In fact we entered from the parking lot right into the kitchen! It is how you are supposed to enter! Leather booths, dim-lighting, the atmosphere here made me very happy! All this happiness before I had a bite! Perfect way to start a vacation! Open-faced beef sandwich was probably the best I have ever had anywhere! Mashed potatoes could have been a little hotter but the butter, creaminess, and overall flavor pretty much made up for that. Vegetables were excellent. The specially of this place is the beef! It was full of flavor and, well, perfect! The gravy was perfect! Even the salad was perfect! It is expensive even at lunch but you should save up and go as soon as possible!

1  Thank DCD2212
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was always my favorite. I hadn't been there in years and went in for an early supper with a friend last week. It is as beautiful as ever and the wait staff is exceptional as always, but the food wasn't even remotely close to what it used to be. We spend 100$ for a light lunch/supper break. We ordered a side of broccoli with cheese on it and was brought out some microwaved broccoli (under cooked ) with a SLICE OF AMERICAN CHEESE ON TOP. I was stunned. The cheese wasn't even completely melted as the last culinary slap in the face. For what we paid, that should have been seasoned broccoli with grated craft cheese and maybe some pinon nuts or something nice. I was so embarrassed as I had talked this place up to my friend before I took her in. Beautiful ambiance, nice place maybe to have a cocktail, but the food is no longer worthy.