“Mediterean Food”

Pita Jungle
Ranked #388 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Baba kanoush and veggies are great at the place. tastefully cooked and prepared with lots of food combos to choose,

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Been going here for years and it never disappoints.
Hummus is fresh and tasty. The lavash pizza is always a winner.
Combine the two and it is heaven!
The house made green sriracha is killer.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I ate lunch here with a group of business colleagues. My choice was the Macro Platter which consisted of grilled tofu, steamed vegetables, brown rice and cilantro beans. It was delicious. The platter was too large for one meal so I took the leftovers home for lunch the next day. Service was great although not as fast as we needed. They were very busy and we had afternoon meetings to get to. But I would definitely recommend them and would visit again when I'm back in town.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy this neighborhood restaurant. The food is delicious and the staff accommodating. When it's not too hot, I sit outside with my dog. Very pet friendly.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of eating a Philly Cheese Steak Pita last night and it was delicious! I saw that they also have a Philly Chicken Pita on the menus as well for you chicken lovers. Pita Jungle also serves a variety of Mediterranean cuisine as well. It all looks great!