“Tastey Authentic African Food”
Review of Fu Fu Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fu Fu Cuisine
Ranked #1,806 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: African, Caribbean
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife & I are planning a visit to Africa and wanted a taste of Africa before we go.
Per the recommendation of an African couple, we ate at Fu Fu. I had the curried goat and she had the curried chicken. Both were excellent, portions were generous and the service was very friendly.
I even tried an African beverage, which had a strong ginger flavor, quite different!
We will be returning to try the talapia dishes.

2  Thank ctm7944

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Went with a group for first time to dine. Everything is very well prepared. I sampled the most popular foods on menu, and it was all excellent. Great neighborhood location.

2  Thank marydoe178
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I dined at this restaurant with a group of friends. The food was delicious, service and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The food is excellent home made comfort cuisine from exotic lands. The service is very good from some very friendly people. I especially recommend the curried goat, although you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

1  Thank Luv2dryv
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I read about Fu Fu on Delta Airlines Sky miles dining site. Since we enjoy trying new food, my son and I went here. It's located in a little mall. From the outside, it doesn't look like much. The decor is simple but the food is superb. We both ate stews served with fu fu, a doughy product made from yams. The waiter was a bit nervous that we didn't know what we were getting so he brought us samples to make certain that we liked it before we received our food. There was no problem. The food was delicious. The spices used are different from what most Americans might expect. If you are ready to eat "outside the box'" this is a place for you.

1  Thank Andreas T