“What a BLAST!!”

Mystery Mansion Dinner Theatre
Ranked #659 of 3,416 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have gone to see one show twice and one show once. It is such a great time. The cast is so much fun and interactive!! I have gone to Murder Mystery Shows since I was a young kid. This cast gives you a top notch and on point performance. This last time, I took my Mother, Mamma Rosie, to the show! The first Murder Mystery Show I ever saw when I was a kid was with her! That being said she had the BEST time, so did my partner and myself. Both the cast and crew are caring and attentive to making sure that you have the best time! I've seen the show at both Oregano's locations and prefer the Old Town Scottsdale location, but I am excited to try out the new venue Coup Des Tartes! My only wish is that they had their own venue and did more performances and shows, but I get it from a business end! A guy can wish!!! They even gave us a special surprise for our celebration!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The cast was great, very funny and charming. They made the show. Each guest receives a character name, I thought they were all great. The storyline was good, however I wish there was a little more mystery for the audience to figure out. They gave you play money to bribe the actors but I, and maybe it was just us, didn't utilize this tool very well. Good interaction with the guests, the cast pulled some guests up for contests, etc.. but nothing too embarrassing. We had our night at Oreganos and it was pizza, pasta, salad. Good food with a yummy pizza cookie at the end. Overall, I liked it, we plan to return for the vampire story. I did see some kids in the audience so it's certainly for all ages. Show last approx 2 hours.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The cast was great! I was lucky enough to be a major participant in the show which made it even better. We laughed from beginning to end! food was good but not great. We saw the Murder at the Vampire's Wedding. We are already looking into taking my teenage kids to a different performance. I hope the actors are the same because they did such a great job! I highly recommend Mystery Mansion to any audience!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Scottsdale to celebrate our niece's 12th birthday at the Mystery Mansion. From the moment we arrived, the show was on. We were immediately greeted by the actors and given name tags with funny fake names like "Doris Open." The actors kindly explained to us how the whole thing worked, and they were so good with the kids (ages 5, 9, & 12). The show was very family friendly. My family was engaged and laughing throughout the entire 1.5 hours we were there. The food was delicious. Salads and dessert were served at our seats but the main course was an all-you-can-eat buffet that included two kinds of pasta and delicious pizza. Overall, an excellent experience and one that is highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The Mystery Mansion Dinner Theater was a joy to work with. Their box office staff, especially, Jim, took care of ALL of the details for me. I was originally booked for a show in early December, but a 'glitch' overbooked their show. I decided to take my sister in late December for her birthday, and I am SO glad we went! The staff and the show was amazing! They treated my sister (and really every one) with great attention and fun. I want to go back for MY birthday and see their next show! It was great!