“Always a great stay!”

Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Bend, OR
“Always a great stay!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are large and comfortable. The pool is quiet and nice and the exercise room is great. A great place to stay!

Room Tip: The 7th floor has a nice view and is very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Thanks for staying with us again. It is great to see folks from all over the country come to Phoenix and enjoy our nice weather and hospitality at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Our team loves to hear the positive comments from loyal guests, so thanks for sharing them for others!

Ted Trembath

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I stayed at this facility in February, 2012. The facility was clean, people friendly and food good. I recommend this facility and would stay there again

Al Farabee Kennewick, WA

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My stay at the Radisson Phoenix Hotel Airport North was for business, but felt like a vacation - the staff were very friendly, extremely attentive, and highly professional. The room was perfect, as well; the Sleep # bed provided a great night's sleep throughout my visit, and the business class room was perfectly designed for a business traveler. I was able to work in the room, uninterrupted by any outside noise, and the amazing breakfast buffet made it easy to get up and going in the morning. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
For Business or Pleasure - we are thrilled that you found our team and facilities to be just what you needed. Thanks for sharing your experience about our Business Class Rooms. That style of room is available at all Radisson Hotels. We hope to see you when work or play brings you back to Phoenix!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I recently traveled to Phoenix for work. After a long day and flight, I was exhausted. As I approached the front desk, the receptionist greeted me and helped me check in. She was very pleasant and helpful. Her personality was great and she had me laughing. For some reason this is what I needed at that time. Any time I had a question, they were there to help.

The staff was great, the food was great and the room was clean and comfortable. I travel often for work and when I come back to Phoenix, I wil make sure I stay here too.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
We know how hard it can be getting through the hassels of travel. I am pleased that our staff could make you feel at home at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Thank you for sharing your story and I have shared these comments with our team. When you come back for a visit, you can try out our new Spring menu at 44th Street Grill!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed at the Airport Radisson earlier this month and had a great experience. The front desk staff was very friendly and upgraded me to a suite for being a Club Carlson member.
The room was clean, comfortable and spacious.
I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was fantastic. My server was friendly and upbeat and took excellent care of me. (red hair, dont remember her name :) )
The shuttle made regular trips to the airport so that was one less thing for me to worry about the day I left. I travel to the Phoenix area every month or so and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Become a Club Carlson member