“Best pho!!”

Viet Kitchen
Ranked #532 of 3,163 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Since the pho craze began, we had been looking for a good bowl of pho. We found it! The portion size is great at the restaurant as well as if it's ordered to go. The service is always great. The spring rolls are fantastic as well.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious and presented very nicely, the staff is quick and friendly. Food came out very fast, even though the restaurant was over half full. Prices are reasonable. Bbq shrimp noodles & Viet egg rolls. Yum.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Its been quite a while since I have eaten here. I had the house stir fry with beef and chicken. It came with rice noodles. I asked to omit the fish sauce. There are vegetarian options too. My sisters had curry, and pho, which they said was spicy and tasty. The food tasted fresh, and flavorful. I do not think they serve alcohol here.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Finally stopped in here, had a great curry, Pho and some appetizers. Well worth it, food was great and the service was quick even though they were busy.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I am a huge fan of the pho here and love that they have a veggie broth option as I am a vegetarian. I have been on several occasions and always find the ingredients to be fresh and great quality. The staff is very sweet and friendly as well. Great little place!