I have stayed at this property for several years when visiting Phoenix and it never disappoints. The staff are very friendly, especially the front desk, and the hotel is very well maintained. The food is truly exceptional from breakfast to dinner. My only constructive feedback would be that the service in the hotel bar area starts off strong but then the server disappears for long periods of time to the back kitchen area leaving your drinks empty for long periods of time. If they resolved that then easily a five star property. I appreciate the really committed approach they have to customer service at this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an artful and memorable urban retreat when you book a stay at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel. We offer easy access to some of the city's finest attractions, including the Talking Stick Resort Arena (home of the Phoenix Suns), Chase Field (home of the Arizona Diamondbacks), Phoenix Zoo, Orpheum Theatre and Heard Museum. Plus, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is just 4 miles from our front doors. Guest rooms at our hotel in downtown Phoenix, Arizona feature stylish decor, luxurious bedding, LCD TVs, premium bath amenities and spectacular cityscape views. Enjoy fine dining at our celebrated restaurants, and stay in shape at our state-of-the-art fitness center and heated rooftop pool. Discover style and comfort at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel. Please note that valet parking for the hotel costs $32 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Wyndham Phoenix
- Phoenix Wyndham
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel Arizona