1,013 results
All reviews convention center the concierge lounge loss prevention front desk marriott hotels within walking distance lobby bar two blocks hotel is beautiful chase field comfortable rooms attending a conference business trip every staff member per day light rail convenient location
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in June and had a excellent stay. Dominique at the front desk was warm and friendly and made sure I had a comfortable non connecting room with a king bed. She went out of her way and treated me like family. Nicholas one of the engineers was so nice as well! He promptly brought me a new filter for my a/c unit, and was super friendly. All the staff went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable. This hotel is right in the middle of downtown Phoenix and next to a light rail stop. You can walk to everything!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mark W,

On behalf of our staff, thank you for the terrific review! We are pleased that we could provide you with a gratifying stay and such evaluations inspire and motivate our team to continue delivering exceptional service. I will be sure to convey your praises with them for doing a great job. Thanks for mentioning our convenient location, and we look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice Hotel centrally located Downtown. Very nice rooms. Everything was clean, comfy beds and pillows. The HVAC would not get as cold as I like. Thus the lower rating. Close to things to do downtown. Starbucks in the lobby,if thats your kinda thing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear xoft,

Thank you for choosing the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel during your visit! We appreciate you sharing how much you enjoyed your stay and our easy access to the best of downtown Phoenix. Thanks again, and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I was in Phoenix for a 4-day meeting at the Renaissance. The place is spacious and gorgeous. Room was excellent. TV was absolutely one of the best I have had in a hotel. Lots of space, comfortable bed. Only negative for me is that there was a shower tub, and I prefer a dedicated shower. It would have been nice to have robes. These are trivial issues.

Staff were great. All requests were promptly satisfied. Bar was good as were conference facilities. Food (all catered, never ate at a restaurant) was decent.

All in all, I would book a meeting there any day, and would be happy to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Ken G,

Thank you for staying at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel while here for your meeting. We are glad to know you liked our spacious accommodations and the courteous service provided by our associates. We would love to be your venue for convention and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice accommodations with helpful staf and very friendly staff. Clean and well appointed rooms. Loved having a Starbucks in lobby. Highly recommended.
Central to places we were going. Several good restaurants with in easy and close walking distance.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Sam B
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Sam B,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your stay at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel! We love knowing we made you feel right at home from the moment you walked into our newly redesigned lobby, with its stylish spaces and unique artwork. Thanks again for highlighting all the key aspects of our hotel, and all of us look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Renaissance downtown Phoenix this month as I was getting ready to leave my wedding ring fell behind the TV . I wasn’t able to move the furniture. when I left I contacted the front desk who then contacted Robert strabala in loss prevention. He was able to retrieve my ring !!! He contacted me and he got my information and he FedEx it to me personally to my home. I am so grateful for him being so quick and retrieving my ring and how trustworthy!!! what a great employee you have in Robert!!! thank you so much this hotel is wonderful!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a fabulous review of the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel. Irrespective of any circumstances, our staff always endeavors to attain the guest’s satisfaction, and it gives us immense delight having earned your recognition. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Robert for doing such a wonderful job. We look forward to your next trip soon!