2,400 results
All reviews convention center compass restaurant revolving restaurant networks bar einstein bagels bagel shop chase field directly across the street downtown location within walking distance attending a conference room service talking stick parking garage business trip enjoyed my stay light rail
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The Hyatt Regency Phoenix did an outstanding job of welcoming me and providing quality service. The lighting over the tub/shower needs to be improved, and the food could be better, but overall, it was a great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I was attending a conference at a different hotel and wanted to stay away from where the conference was happening. The Hyatt Regency was outstanding. I was moved to an executive suite in a corner after the first night because I requested a quieter, more private room and the staff was very accommodating. Candace at the front desk was outstanding as was Maria. The bed was very comfortable and room was newly renovated and very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I spent 4 nights at this Hyatt with my wife.. We enjoyed our stay. The revolving restaurant was stylish with great food but lacked draft beer. This part of Phoenix is good for a base to see Sedona on a tour, or to see a baseball game. There is little life in the downtown area. It seems like a dorm for people who are attending conferences. Every first Friday of the month things liven up in the evening around Roosevelt but apart from that there is not a lot happening.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Service from Valet was great, We have an oversized truck and it was not an issue. Had Drinks that night and breakfast the next morning and it was great.Check out was easy and professional. I have been to the hotel many of times for business. This was the second time for pleasure..We will return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was in Phoenix for a conference, and brought my family so we could tour afterward. Everything about the Hyatt Regency (the check-in process, the in-room coffee/tea, the restaurant downstairs, the housekeeping services, the check-out process) was excellent - I would recommend it to anyone!

• Trip type: Travelled on business