Hilton Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$84
US$125
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$93
US$90
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$159
3,751 results
All reviewswater parkhole in the walllazy rivermini golfriver ranchbedroom casitacoyote campaunt chiladassports poolspring breakswim up barpool sidefamily vacationtennis courtslounge chairslarge poolliving area
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My overnight stay at the Hilton Squaw Peak was "interesting". Most of the rooms are 2 room suites or bigger. My one-bedroom "casita" was huge, with assigned covered parking attached to the building. Although there were two other "casitas" in the same building, I never heard anyone. The room was huge, with 1.5 bathrooms and very nice upstairs bedroom with a small patio. The service at the hotel was excellent. The main pool area, which I visited but did not have time to use, looked nice but was full of kids (expected). I do now know if they have an adults-only pool. I did have the opportunity to try out the unimpressive on-sight restaurants. Both have a very limited menu and are a little pricey. While the western-themed restaurant near the main pool was sort of fun and had great service, the other restaurant "Rico's" was a huge disappointment. It took forever to get seated even though the restaurant was far from full, the food choices were limited and the service was poor. I would recommend eating off-sight.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank WannaTravelGuy
TeriAgostaGM, General Manager at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Hello Wtlftdoc,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations in our dining outlets. We embrace the opportunity to improve our service and appreciate your feedback. I hope to welcome you back in the future.
Regards,
Nanette

Reviewed 4 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel twice within the same week during the Easter holiday, in two different accomodations. First was Noth block, ambassador room - nice room and comfortable bed. Has a small kitchen area with fridge, sink etc but no cutlery, plates etc. ! Not a problemfor me as I have no intention cooking on holiday but might be a problem for others.

The biggest problem this hotel had was parking. It was a busy time for the hotel and we arrived quite late from Las Vegas. When we drove around to park near North block, most visitors had arrived and there was no spaces near the entrance.
Then noticed that staff had parked all their club cars / golf buggies in the main car park and gone home for the night....there were at least 8 of them taking up spaces. We had to park in a service area around the side of the block, near a garage and drag our luggage around. Shame on the staff!

The pool / water park was really good and our son loved it but it was extremely busy with chairs all gone early. They had a booking for a party on day and took a load of recliners for the guests but in the six hours I was in the park, no-one sat on the chairs while other guests sat on the floor !
Lazy river was shut half a day due to lack of staff. I did see peope pull up in cars, use the water park facilities and then leave at the end of the day, so if it is open to the public, no wonder it is busy with no recliners. They did provide ice cold water coolers and cups around the pools which was lovely.

Also stayed in a Casitas which was better as it had it's own parking and was really close to the water park...shame it smelt stale on arrival and we had to phone houseeeping to get the microwave cleaned of old food!

Would still stay again and recommend the Casitas ! Staff were friendly and accomodation was good to great ( once aired and cleaned), water park excellent for kids with lazy river, slide and toddler pool.
Our full American breakfast was included with great omlettes / fried eggs made fresh by a lovely lady.

Room Tip: Book Casitas....great !!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jcxz8

Hello jcxz8,
Thank you for taking time to review our resort. Your feedback is valued. I'm glad to know you and your family enjoyed your time with us, overall. While we do permit outside guests to purchase a day pass for the River Ranch, this is strictly based on occupancy and is forbidden during Spring Break and other holiday weekends due to the level of business. Many guests will drive over to the pool area in lieu of walking. I'm glad know you will consider us for a future visit. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Regards,
Teri Agosta

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Was here in Jan of 2012 and just wish the rooms would be updated. Other than that, the property is nice. Good restaurants, nice property. Parking is horrendous though and there are too many little one way streets.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JJVA_12
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The pool area is wonderful for families.They have a great lazy river, slide ,water basketball. volley ball, water fall and hot tub.My kids 11 and 13 loved it.The water is a great temperature, not cold at all. If you don't want all the excitement they have other "quiet" pools by the rooms as well that are very nice. One even has a swim up bar.They have plenty of chairs and towels as well. The area is clean and very well taken care of. The location of the hotel is perfect. We have friends that live in North Scottsdale and the ride was so short since 51 is right there. We also had to go downtown and again 51 to 10 was right there. We drove to Old Town Scottsdale and again quick ride. We even went horseback riding in Cave Creek and so easy to get there on 51.The concierge arranged this for us and was so helpful,David was his name.The location could not be more perfect if you are going to be traveling around the Valley.I felt very safe there.The staff was very friendly and helpful.There is a Walgreen's close by. The room was so spacious, I was really impressed. Much better than I was expecting.The bedroom was nice and dark for sleeping.We will definitively stay here again in the future.The view if the mountains in the background are beautiful. They have bight colored flowers around the resort which are gorgeous.We ate breakfast outside by the pool area restaurant and it was very good. They have a very cute gift shop that serves ice cream as well. Its a GREAT resort!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hyjammy
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We stayed at the Pointe Squaw Peak over Easter weekend and really enjoyed our stay. We used to live in Phoenix and specifically chose this place for its location (close to great hiking and mountain biking trails, and close to freeways), and all-suite accommodations. We stayed in an Ambassador Suite, and it was huge! The room looked to have recently been remodeled, and was fresh and modern, with a very comfortable King bed in the oversized bedroom. Our little boy slept comfortably on the pull-out couch in the living room.

The only thing I didn't care for too much was how crowded the pools and water park were. There were no available lounge chairs at any pool, and what's worse, people weren't even sitting in them! They simply put their towel on the chairs and then left, perhaps to go down the lazy river or the slides. My 5 year-old enjoyed himself nonetheless, and that's what's important. This resort is a great value, and I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2012