Had a week on the property for a business conference. The staff were super, the food meals were excellent, and the casita I had was just ok.
The Casita was far from the convention center and there are rides on a golf cart to take you back and forth. The week we were there the hotel was not full but was filling up for the weekend. Went to Rico's American Grill for breakfast the food was excellent and service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers one of the most unique Southwestern experiences in the country. Located on 27 acres, the property is bordered by 3,000 acres of scenic Sonoran desert in the adjacent mountain preserve and features 563 all-suite accommodations, including nearly 80 large casitas. The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, known for its family-friendly experience, offers several outdoor activities and features the River Ranch with four acres of shimmering pools, cascading waterfalls, tennis and basketball courts and the Coyote Camp, the resort's lively kids' center. Additional highlights include unique dining experiences at Rico's American Grill and Hole-in-the-Wall, and luxurious services at its fitness centre and Tocasierra Spa and Salon. The Resort is also proud to announce the completion of - Rejuvenated Meeting Space and the New Agave Suites at North Pointe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Squaw Peak Resort
- Phoenix Hilton
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort Phoenix, Arizona