“Overpriced, mediocre skimpy sandwiches on stale bread”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lady Bug House of Sandwiches
Ranked #1,287 of 3,467 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 21 September 2014

I live nearby, so decided to give Ladybug a try. When I walked in, I noticed how silly and outdated the decor was and the place did not look clean. There were cheap ceramic ladybugs everywhere and the furnishings were old and broken down. I got a chicken salad sandwich and a fountain drink. I was surprised at how small and skimpy the sandwich was for the price I paid. The chicken salad had way too much mayo, the chicken was shredded so finely you could not tell it was chicken and there was very little of it. The bread was very stale and out of a bag. The Lay's potato chips were expired and tasted off. The amount of chicken salad was also very little for the price It was obvious they are cutting corners on quality and quantity to make money. If you are going to charge people over $7 for a sandwich, it would be nice to see bigger/better sandwiches and homemade items. I got out the door with a mediocre sandwich and a flat coke for over $9. I could have made this myself for half the cost. Additionally, their hours are ridiculous - they are only open until 2 pm and are closed on Sunday. There are plenty of other sandwich shops nearby like Sacks that give you quality sandwiches for the money. I would not go to Ladybug again.

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very unique sandwhich indgredient combinations! Perfect for lunch when you get a sandwhich, soup and chips (which come with all sandwiches). Awesome that delivery is available to! Comfortable and cute atmosphere and friendly staff. Lovely little family owned sandwhich shop, can't go wrong with the basics! Love Lady Bug!!!

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I ordered lunch here from Hub Grub. I had the roast beef and provolone with chips and a drink. When I got there, my lunch was ready to go. This group was hopping with all of the orders they get from the hospital across the street, but they had there stuff together. The sandwich was awesome and reasonably priced. The service was friendly and attentive. I will definitely go back here.

Date of visit: June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
seattle
Reviewed 13 June 2008

I love the ladies here, and the sandwiches are good too.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook