“Great casual lunch”

Lady Bug House of Sandwiches
Ranked #1,243 of 3,290 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We stopped here after we arrived in Phoenix (on our way to Sedona). The cafe is small, but has outside seating. The food was really yummy and the service was fast and friendly!

If I'm ever in Phoenix, I'd go back!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Great service! Nice little find for a quick and yummy sandwich. I had the Avacado BLT on a croissant and it wa very moist and delicious. My son had the Club on whole wheat and really loved the freshness.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This is a nice little sandwich place. Very small with good size menu. The place is clean and neat. The staff is very friendly

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Perfect place to stop on the way to the Art Museum. A half dozen or so tables but quite an extensive menu. We both had soup and salad combos. Both the Broccoli Cheddar and the Italian Wedding Soup were both delicious. We both had turkey sandwiches. I'd reccommend the Bogey of the two. As first time guests, they comped us each a delightful cookie. I liked the place alot.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

I live nearby, so decided to give Ladybug a try. When I walked in, I noticed how silly and outdated the decor was and the place did not look clean. There were cheap ceramic ladybugs everywhere and the furnishings were old and broken down. I got a chicken salad sandwich and a fountain drink. I was surprised at how small and skimpy the sandwich was for the price I paid. The chicken salad had way too much mayo, the chicken was shredded so finely you could not tell it was chicken and there was very little of it. The bread was very stale and out of a bag. The Lay's potato chips were expired and tasted off. The amount of chicken salad was also very little for the price It was obvious they are cutting corners on quality and quantity to make money. If you are going to charge people over $7 for a sandwich, it would be nice to see bigger/better sandwiches and homemade items. I got out the door with a mediocre sandwich and a flat coke for over $9. I could have made this myself for half the cost. Additionally, their hours are ridiculous - they are only open until 2 pm and are closed on Sunday. There are plenty of other sandwich shops nearby like Sacks that give you quality sandwiches for the money. I would not go to Ladybug again.