“This hotel has been refurbished?”
Review of Hassayampa Inn

Hassayampa Inn
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a historic hotel that has been tastefully restored. Since the prices are so reasonable, we booked a king suite. It is lovely and extremely clean. The staff is young but courteous. The water is nic and hot, two flay screen TVs and free water. It was a great surprise to find luxurious sheets and towels. My only disappointment was that they have no feather pillows.

Room Tip: Loved the king suite...it also ncludes a small refrigerator and microwave.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello, thank you for your review.
I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel as well as the staff. We hope you will visit again in the future.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I've stayed here twice in 30 years. Both for one night and both times it was very nice.
I will warn you by saying the rooms I stayed in were the cheapest and they are small.
But they are gorgeous. I'd swear that I stayed in the same room 30 years ago. This time I didn't have a bicycle with me so it was so cramped as the first time.
I didn't eat in the restaurant this time but it looked just as lovely as my first stay.
If you want a treat and the chance to see real Cherry Wood molding and some wonderful wood work, this is the spot.
It's right near everything and an easy walk to all the interesting shops, and local spots near the Town Square.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra for a bigger room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hello
Thank you for your review. I am glad you came to see us again after 30 years! Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I travelled with my wheelchair-bound mom to a wedding in Prescott. This hotel was able to accommodate her in every way. They were super-helpful, and the hotel was a really cool, old historic hotel. The beds were really comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for your great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our niece was married at the hotel on the rooftop. It was a beautiful setting. The hotel was charming and older. Our room had 2 beds in a small area- it was tight between the bed and the bathroom wall. Room was clean and beds are comfortable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Some of our rooms are smaller due to the fact this is a historic hotel, for whatever reason, they didn't make things as big back in the 1920s.
We are glad you had a good time and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Chose this downtown location for our overnight stay in Prescott. I love historical anything and this “real hotel” is so charming and takes one back in time. Our room was fully updated with king bed and lovely linens but still retains that old fashioned vibe, lovely woodwork, a few antique furnishings - even an elevator that must be operated by a hotel employee - no doubt original to the building. Employees extremely courteous and accommodating. Designated free parking in a lot just across the street. Close to shops and restaurants in the downtown area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Hello Lena,
Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel for the ambiance and historical features that we are proud of, including the original Otis elevator that you mentioned. We hope you will visit again in the future.
Take care,