“Not good”

Granite Mountain Brewing
Ranked #26 of 71 things to do in Prescott
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving small, batch hand-crafted American style ales brewed on site in a laid-back brewery and taproom. Now serving Arizona wine, local mead and hard cider. Enjoy a pint or try a flight to sample everything on tap. Our expanded light fare menu features fresh items, prepared in-house. Take a seat at our custom bar to gaze at the brewhouse or unwind in an armchair or couch for conversation or board games with friends. We also offer seating on our secluded back patio. We host live music, special events and more - check our website for details.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We love craft beers but this was not very good. We couldn't even finish a taster. Stick with the other brewery in town. This was discouraging.

granitemtnbrew, Owner at Granite Mountain Brewing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hi YearoftheRabbit,
I would love to get more feedback on your experience at our brewery. I would appreciate if you would email me at Info@GraniteMountainBrewing.com.
Audra Yamamoto
Owner/Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

On Black Friday we and out of town relatives wanted to visit as many breweries as possible. This place has amazing beers. Not much ambiance but none was expected really. I don't normally drink American beers but microbrewery beers are an exception. The "blond" was great as was the Black Cow stout. They have patio seating and are good for groups.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Very small, friendly brewery that serves fantastic beer. Server (owner) was very knowledgeable about their beer and very happy to share their story. Highly recommend a stop here.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

There are two very good brewpubs in historic Prescott and this is one of them. I liked it right away because of the atmosphere: quiet, subdued, with plenty of big, plush seats and low tables to sit by with friends and conversation. The beer assortment is quite extensive. I tried the 5% ABV beer that was rich and flavorful.

Pints vary in price. My beer was $4.50 but some of the higher-alcohol beer were $6 a pint. I asked the friendly server why there was no happy hour, since the place was empty while the competitor around the corner was packed and loud. This place is definitely more for the beer aficionado.

This place also serves a few dishes. (I didn't try any) All the features are written on chalkboards behind the counter. There is also a small back patio for warm summer days, and there is live music on the weekends.

1  Thank conniegum
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We had a couple of great beers here on a Sunday night, so not too much action in the place. We played a game of Scrabble and I noticed some other patrons playing the available board games too. It was very dark inside though and I did have trouble seeing the Scrabble tiles. My beer was $6, a little bit expensive, but it was tasty.