“I have it a lot of chances”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riliberto's Fresh Mexican Food
Ranked #73 of 100 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

It's hit and miss! 50% of the time they will get your order right and the other 50%... You will get what they want to give you! I have given this place more than a couple of chances but have decided to try different restaurants from now on.

1  Thank J L

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the worst Mexican food restaurants in the area. Tasteless meats, un-inspiring interior decor and depressed looking staff make this a place to avoid.

I tried the pork and carne asada street tacos. No flavor in either. The chicken quesadilla saved this from a 1 star review. It was decent and had a lot of chicken in it.

The interior is boring and shows no effort to provide dine in decor. The front was manned by a red headed female and Hispanic female and both looked and acted depressed to be working there.

I don't see this place making it through the end of the year.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

My husband and I split the fajita burrito and it was top notch. I think this is maybe a working man's place it needed a little cleaning up but the food was delicious.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Hands down the most disgusting Mexican food in the area. Don't even try it. Not only were their hairs in some of the sauces. The guacamole is the consistency of baby food and a gross brown/green color. The potatoes in a breakfast burrito we got weren't even cooked. We all felt sick after eating there too. I couldn't even finish 1/4 of my food. We ordered everything to go as it was later in the night. Terrible just all around terrible. I know newer resturants need time to get all their kinks worked out, but this was just awful. Not fresh at all like it says in the name. Don't waste your time or money.