US$100
US$96
Hotels.com
Americas Best Value Inn(Prescott Valley)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$90
US$75
US$73
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$85
US$89
Hotels.com
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
US$168
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$87
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$94
Hampton.com
All reviewswafflesvalley viewfront deskpartial wallsitting areahot breakfastchoice hotelsstay there againeasy chairslept greatcold cerealbed was comfortablelarge bathroomperfect staystayed one nightbreakfast roomfridge and microwave
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Location is great! Close to restaurants, and shopping. Room very clean, and bed very comfortable. Staff very friendly, and free breakfast buffet is good. Nice pool, jacuzzi, and views are spectacular,

Stayed: November 2017
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your nice comments. We hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The Comfort Suites is located at the foothills of Glassford Hill with great views of Prescott Valley. Get even numbered rooms to be on the view side of the hotel. Nice free breakfast and lots of free parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your nice comments. We hope to see you again back with us. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Was in town to visit some friends. I think this was a great choice for a hotel. Very comfortable and large room. Breakfast was ok with lots of coffee. It's up on a hill in the west side of Prescott Valley near a mall area. With a nice view. And close to restaurants. Great stay. Would stay again.

Room Tip: East side views are best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for your comments. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We just happened to notice this building sitting up on the hillside from the highway and we could not tell that it was a Hotel from the road and we did not see a sign but we thought it might be a Hotel so we drove up the hill to see.

We have begun asking hotels how old they are and when they were last renovated before we make reservations because so many have been around a long while and are not renovating their rooms so they look and feel tired and dirty which leads to an unpleasant experience. We were told that this hotel location has been there about 8 years but that they take pride in keeping it well cared for. I was skeptical but the outside looked nearly new and most reviews I read were favorable so we stayed for one night.

We were pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of our room and the rest of the hotel. Our room had a mini frig and a microwave oven. The bed was comfortable. There was a seating area with a sofa, chair and coffee table partially separated from the bed area.

Breakfast was what all these hotels serve nowadays. Scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon in a warmer. Some pastries, fruit, bread, cereal, yogurt, and waffles. It gets rather boring and it's not as healthy as I prefer so most the time I take some of my own food with me to eat instead. But it appeared that the layout for the breakfast at this location had been given some careful consideration so as to make it more convenient for guest to move about and get access to the various items. The breakfast room size seemed adequate and there were different stations for different food items so that everyone wasn't standing in one spot or having to scoot around other guests to get to something. That sure makes a difference in your 'morning away from home' experience.

Also, all the staff we encountered seemed to be polite and friendly and accommodating.

If you are looking to purchase some food items there is a Sprouts store just a few minutes away, down the hill and across the street at a relatively new retail center.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side overlook the valley and thus have a better view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your nice comments. Please come back too see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

While trying to extend my stay another night,. In trying to use my Choice Points, I was told that there was a room available, but only with two queen beds. I spoke to the manager, Ellen, she told me that it would cost more points than a king, which is completely untrue. I've been a Choice Member for many years, and have never once been charged any extra points. When I told her this she became very rude with me, I also told her that due to her inappropriate manner, I would be calling Corporate on her. She became even more rude, saying, "Fine, you go right ahead!", and then slammed the phone down on me. I called back and I asked them who the top management individual was for this property, and after asking four times, they quit being evasive and told me that his name was Hans, and that he refused to speak with me. How horrible an experience! Absolutely unacceptable! Will never stay at this property again!

Room Tip: Never here!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business