“Still good, still fresh, still like it!”
Review of Baja Fresh

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baja Fresh
Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We eat here every so often on those occasions when we are out and about, want Mexican food, and are trying to avoid those greasy, fast food "gut grenades". We stopped by again.

There were a few people ahead of us but the line moved quickly and we both ordered the steak and shrimp burrito "Mexicana". We were given fresh, hot chips and seated ourselves at a table. The serve-yourself salsas and sauces area was clean and the condiments were all topped off and appeared to be very fresh. The Pico de Gallo was very good. Our order was ready in about 10 minutes.

One word: Excellent. The burrito was huge. There were generous amounts of grilled steak and shrimp, beans, and rice in a whole wheat wrap. It was nicely seasoned to our liking, and had that nice grilled flavor to it.

This place fills a niche... Somewhere between a regular, wait-to-be-seated restaurant and a fast food joint. It is a bit pricey.... The burritos were about $10 each. That having been said there are always local or online coupons available to lessen that impact. If "cheap" is an important factor for you, drive down the street and get the greasy "mystery meat" stuff with 10 gallons-in-the-box generic salsas and sauces. You get what you pay for. We really like this place.

As a footnote: My ratings are always based on my comparisons with other places of similar venue, size and menu offerings.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

The food is fresh and tasty. I guess my complaint is that for the price, you could eat at a regular restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

The place was dirty. There was a loud howling noise off and on. Air conditioner? There were flies on our table. I had to wait in line to ask for forks because the girl at the salsa stand where the forks are supposed to be sent me to the front counter. This was after I had my food which was so so.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Nachos were amazing. It was more than I could eat by myself and that was my entire meal. The employees there were the nicest I have run into at a quick meal place.

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Went there after church with the family. They have good food and it is made fresh and fast. They also have a good salsa bar. Everyone liked the meal that they got, my wife got shrimp tacos and loved them. I got a burrito and it was good. I'll be back.