“Value value value!!”

Del Taco
Ranked #50 of 102 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great place to go for a fast, fresh and inexpensive meal. We go regularly and have never been disappointed by the food served.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This Del Taco has a different menu than other's I've eaten at, but I
enjoyed the Fresca Bowl. It was a nice change.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Fast food isn't expected to be "world class"....it is, however, expected to be edible

There food is HORRIBLE, the taco meat is super greasy and tastes old and putrid.....the chicken (if it is chicken) should have been thrown out rather than incorporated into other food....

Never never never eat here!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Went in Drive thru and told the lady (Lashawna, or something like that) that I had two orders. First one, had coupon buy 1, get 1 free burritos. Second one, had coupon buy 1 get 1 free Cheddar and a Spicy Jack Quesadilla. When I pulled to window she said couldn't use two coupons even though there's three people in the car and separate orders, which they will do. So had to go in and order the Quesadillas again, yet they gave me the ones I ordered in the drive thru. After getting almost home, noticed the cheddar one was burned in spots. Drove all the way back and went inside and told them it was burnt. One worker shows another worker and they both look at me like i'm crazy. Finally get the new quesadilla and get all the way home , they spicy jack is actually a spicy chicken quesadilla and also has some ground beef in it with lettuce attached. My daughter is allergic to lettuce and wth is it doing in a spicy jack quesadilla. Rather than go back to those dummies just threw it away. Have been a regular for years but will not go back and telling family and friends to avoid this particular Del Taco.,. Staff is Rude!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We don't eat much fast food, but every now and then you get jammed and need something while running around.

Del Taco has become our "go to" for a quick taco to hold us over. Staff is usually pretty nice, the food is consistent and we can get in and out without any delay.