“Overpriced pasta”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 June 2013

The ingredients to make pasta dishes are not expensive, but with the prices this place charges, you'd think there was gold mixed into it. The food has decent flavor, but is simply too overpriced for our liking.

1  Thank Jane J

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Once again thoroughly enjoyed our take out pizza. The crust, cheeses, spices and sauce are the best to be found in Prescott Valley (and we're fussy having moved from Chicago "the pizza capitol of the world"!) Only improvement would be more cheese to add value for price paid.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

The minestrone soup was sent back once because it was cold. I waited for 25 minutes while everyone else finished their meal. The soup was still cold and had a odd flavor that wasn't pleasant.
I've had salads that I enjoy a lot more than the soup. But, the salads are pricey for what's in them. They bring you these little baskets of garlic bread which is actually the trimmings of pizza crust with too much oil on them. It's a nice gesture even if they are leftovers. The sauce has a metallic taste. Not homemade and not what I remember from my walks along the real streets of New York.