“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had the margherita pizza, thin crust-it was out of this world good! The bruschetta was fantastic! The #1 sub was so delicious! I am new to town-I would highly recommend this reastaurant! Look forward to getting food from here again. I had it delivered and they were true to the time I was given and the delivery man was very polite.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went looking for lunch location and found Streets Of New York and we tried the thin crust sausage and onions pizza. We also ordered a Greek salad and was a lot to eat even for 2 people. The service was great and a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

To be honest Prescott Valley AZ would be last place I thought I could find a good pizza. Wrong! I've had deep dish in Chicago, thin crust in New York, and everything in between many times. Maybe I got lucky.... I ordered my pizza with onion, black olives, bell pepper, extra Italian sausage and extra cheese, as I most often do. I know what different people think taste good is subjective, but to my taste it was SUPERB! Maybe a little oily for some people because of the extra Italian sausage, but perfect for me - I hate dry pizza. Like I said, this is my opinion. If I didn't live 1500 miles away I would be a regular.

1  Thank Dave_and_Barbie
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We normally eat at Streets in Prescott, but we were in the Prescott Valley area and I remember a text from Streets regarding a Cinco de Mayo special pizza. Upon arrival, we ask the waitress what the special pizza had for ingredients - she didn;t know. When asked about our drinks we asked the difference between a pitcher of beer vs the price of the large mugs of beer - she quoted a price - later we found out she was wrong. Once we got the beer ordered (at a wrong price) we ordered our pizza. We were then asked if we would like some bread - we said yes. Guess what - we NEVER received any bread. The only redeeming area was that the pizza was very good.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We ordered 3 pizzas and salads for a work event. The pizzas were accurate. In fact, they open each box to check it over with you to make sure it is accurate. They review everything in the order, inquire if you need utensils or cheese or red pepper. I ordered on the phone and picked up in person. It was ready within 1 minute of walking in the door at the time I requested.