“Nice Kids menu”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Our grandchildren wanted pizza so we stopped at Streets of New York. The Cheese pizza slice and Lemonade hit the spot for the kids while we enjoyed a pizza to order with thin crust and a Kiltlifter on tap. The food was very good and the server delivered the drinks and kids food quickly.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I try to only write positive reviews but, I feel after 3 fails I should write this review. We used to go to Streets of New York often. The last 3 times we were there went poorly.We are ok with paying a higher price ( and Streets of New York prices are significantly higher than other places, including some with equal or better food ( Park Plaza Liquor and Deli )). The first time was eat in during the afternoon. The food and drinks were ok but overpriced. The service was poor. The second time was take out. Pizza was good but took a long time and was expensive. Last night was the third time. We ordered online after calling the restaurant to make sure the time it took to get a pizza was reasonable. We were told 20 minutes so we place a online order. We did the build your own pizza with 4 toppings . The only way to get the toppings we wanted was to do 3 toppings on whole pizza and then toppings on one half and then the other half. The total price on our order was $23.69. When we got to Streets we were told that they didn't understand our order so they only put 3 toppings on our pizza but if we wanted the other toppings they would put them on at an additional charge, even though our order stated the 4 topping and the total price. We paid for our pizza and left. We'll never go back to Prescott Valley Streets of New York. #Strikes and You're Out!

1  Thank dicekite
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something other than burgers and fries and decided to try this place. We were very impressed! We went away from the obvious and ordered sandwiches. I got the Chicken and Cranberry and he got the Pastrami and we shared a side garden salad. All of it was excellent! The salad was impressive with lots of veggies and both sandwiches were great!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had the margherita pizza, thin crust-it was out of this world good! The bruschetta was fantastic! The #1 sub was so delicious! I am new to town-I would highly recommend this reastaurant! Look forward to getting food from here again. I had it delivered and they were true to the time I was given and the delivery man was very polite.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went looking for lunch location and found Streets Of New York and we tried the thin crust sausage and onions pizza. We also ordered a Greek salad and was a lot to eat even for 2 people. The service was great and a relaxed atmosphere.