“Pork perfected!”

Taqueria Guadalajara
Ranked #22 of 102 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Stopped here for lunch, and what a find! I was gonna try their rellenos, but opted for their pork fajitas. Was glad I did, because they were awesome. They toss the carnitas on the grill along with the veggies, so it gets a little crispy. No fat, no gristle, no skin, just pork goodness. Served with a small side salad, rice, beans, and homemade tortillas. Had enough for lunch the next day. The salsa bar is a plus, and they have a happy hour.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

My husband, sister, and I had dinner here recently. My husband loved his carnitas , my chile relleno was good, and my sister's tacos very good. Chips were not greasy and warmed up, but the salsas do need some spice/heat. Prices are quite reasonable and the place is friendly and clean. Service was inconsistent, with quick food delivery but difficult to get the check. We have a casita in Baja and eat Mexican food often. This is a great small restaurant with good local food. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I had the shrimp enchiladas. They were ok, but nothing great. Husband had the carne asada burrito. He used the salsa bar and buried it in salsa and sour cream so he could eat it. It did not come with beans, rice, nothing, just a smaller size burrito for $9.95. Daughter had a shrimp soup dish (can't remember the name). She ate maybe a quarter of it. Husband and I both ordered margaritas. If they contained any alcohol at all it was very little. No return visit in our future!

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

You must be doing something right to stay in business 15 years when your location is "off the beaten track" and well hidden from view.....well, this local favorite has managed to do just that.

A broad menu should give you something you'd like to try......and the people are so friendly (albeit they move at a "mañana" pace which is fine with me.....as I hate to feel rushed)........

I love the fajita tostada and tacos (today they were very good which is normal here) and my wife experiments across the menu (today it's the enchilada verdes) and she really liked them.

Perhaps the patron silver margaritas helped too!!

Give it a try. We love this place!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

PLEASE NOTE CORRECT SPELLING: TAQUERIA GUADALAJARA.
This Mexican restaurant is tucked away on a side street. Once you discover it, you will be treated to Mexican food as it should be. I have traveled all over Mexico, and this is a close to Mexican home cooking as you will find in the U.S. This family-run restaurant offers a wide selection of dishes to please both Gringo and Mexican palates. The chile verde burrito is among the best I've had; the chile rellenos are my wife's favorites. Prices are reasonable, portions large, Margaritas great and the staff is friendly and accommodating. It is no wonder this is where the local Mexican community eats. Buen provecho!

1  Thank robertgreninger