“02/07/2017 FALSE ADVERTISING!! ALIBERTO'S IS PRICE GOUGING!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aliberto's Mexican Food
Ranked #75 of 103 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Oh sure... Stop in for Taco Tuesday, where their tacos are advertised - AND listed on their menu for $1.19 each.

Get to the window and for 2 tacos, I'm charged $3.28??? I bring it to the windows attention (that I've been overcharged), the girl says, "What menu?", I tell her the drive through. She replies, "Maybe it does, but my computer is right. The price went up".

I mention that's false advertising, to charge more than their menu states (I mean, it's THEIR gimmick, right?!?) She stands by the register's price. Repeats $3.28.

It's not so much about the money, folks, but the integrity and honesty Aliberto's in Prescott Valley, AZ is NOT showing.

False advertising!

Aliberto's in Prescott Valley has lost my business and Prescott Valley is a small town. Word of mouth travels quickly.

WARNING: Check your receipt. They are not honest.

1  Thank Whoopddu

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I work near alibertos and i just have to say every time I go in there they are super friendly and fast! I've enjoyed everything I have tried on the menu and especially because it's super affordable and made fresh!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I realize that this is a fast food restaurant, but the floors had not been swept in many days, and the table tops were full of crumbs and other debris. The food was barely OK. I will not eat here again.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We were craving Mexican and were invited to Alibertos for dinner by friends. It's a small place in a strip mall. Only a few small tables and booths. Plasticware and paper for easy clean-up. The menu looked pretty good. My wife and I ordered a combination plate, she with two chili rellenos, I the one with two tacos, and we swapped - one taco for one chili relleno. The best of both worlds so we thought. And of course each order came with the obligatory refried beans and rice. Big disappointment.

The salsas with the chips were disgusting. The mild salsa, both the red and the green, were just flavorless colored water. The hot ones, well, the green looked like some sort of puree'ed watery avocado and tasted about the same. The red was only a little thicker than the mild. Hotter but tasteless.

The shredded beef tacos were chewy... not crunchy, and the chili rellenos were tiny, battered green, somethings that resembled kids balloons, with a smidgeon of cheese. The rice was okay, the refried beans.... bland and flavorless.

Okay... The food here is inexpensive.... Around $7 or so for the combination plate. If that is your only criteria, you are good to go. If you actually want food that has flavor and is good to - go elsewhere.

When I look at the other reviews I am left scratching my head, wondering what happened to make my experience here so different. In the end, it doesn't matter. I will not ever eat here again.

1  Thank The_Lost_Dutchman