“Buffet dinner....”

Super Wok
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Safford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I was told that this was the best Chinese restaurant in Safford... I went as a single. The restaurant did not offer a single person type selection of three items as most Asian restaurants I have been to in my travels, so I had to settle for the buffet. I found the quality of items at this time to be lacking in a selection... most items were battered and deep fried, one dish of vegetables that were cooked to death. The fried rice was dried and clumpy. Unfortunately I was hungry and hoped it tasted better than it looked... I had one plate, had difficulty paying with their visa machine and had to use cash instead... This may be the best Chinese place in Safford... but there is better places to eat than this place.

1  Thank Tor B

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

It was hot and good, not great but good. We ate at there portable buffet. Items were limited but all I ate was hot and good.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I just left here very satisified...Friendly staff, food that has a unique flavor and a very interesting egg drop soup..well worth the money

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Best Restaurant in Safford Az. Its worth the trip from Willcox, Az. Go there everytime to eat when we shop around town. Very nice staff and excellent food.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

we need a quick good meal and Super Wok did a good job. The rice was fixed right and so was the beef 7 vegetables. The egg drop soup was hot didn't care for the peas in it but it tasted good.

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!