“Good, fresh hot food in the buffet.”
Review of Super Wok

Super Wok
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Safford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Not too many choices, but I like most of them, my husband and I and two sons always leave happy and full. Very quick and good service. We have been there several times.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I was told that this was the best Chinese restaurant in Safford... I went as a single. The restaurant did not offer a single person type selection of three items as most Asian restaurants I have been to in my travels, so I had to settle for the buffet. I found the quality of items at this time to be lacking in a selection... most items were battered and deep fried, one dish of vegetables that were cooked to death. The fried rice was dried and clumpy. Unfortunately I was hungry and hoped it tasted better than it looked... I had one plate, had difficulty paying with their visa machine and had to use cash instead... This may be the best Chinese place in Safford... but there is better places to eat than this place.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

It was hot and good, not great but good. We ate at there portable buffet. Items were limited but all I ate was hot and good.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I just left here very satisified...Friendly staff, food that has a unique flavor and a very interesting egg drop soup..well worth the money

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Best Restaurant in Safford Az. Its worth the trip from Willcox, Az. Go there everytime to eat when we shop around town. Very nice staff and excellent food.

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!