“Not good”

Super Wok
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Safford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 March 2016

We looked up Trip Advisor(such a good resource) and they got 4.5/5. Food was dry, cold, not much to choose from on the buffet. Not good.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Had great and excellent service waitress there very friendly great service I would go here again the food is to die for got some of the best soup I've ever eatting

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The food is ok but nothing to be excited about. The food is not very Asian and I don't go there for Asian cuisine unless the other places are closed

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Not too many choices, but I like most of them, my husband and I and two sons always leave happy and full. Very quick and good service. We have been there several times.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I was told that this was the best Chinese restaurant in Safford... I went as a single. The restaurant did not offer a single person type selection of three items as most Asian restaurants I have been to in my travels, so I had to settle for the buffet. I found the quality of items at this time to be lacking in a selection... most items were battered and deep fried, one dish of vegetables that were cooked to death. The fried rice was dried and clumpy. Unfortunately I was hungry and hoped it tasted better than it looked... I had one plate, had difficulty paying with their visa machine and had to use cash instead... This may be the best Chinese place in Safford... but there is better places to eat than this place.

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!