The Scott Resort & Spa
US$104
US$99
  • Pool
The Saguaro Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Restaurant
US$197
Westin.com
  • Pool
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$799
US$195
  • Restaurant
US$239
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$459
US$395
  • Pool
All reviewsspring trainingshrimp cevicheannual girls tripdinner recommendationsdidn t worksecond storyold townmile radiuslobby barnight lifebeautiful groundsair conditioningcar servicestayed one nightfree shuttlebell staffno elevator
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A favorite spot for Spring Training! The bellman are on top of everything, a smile to welcome you. great travel advice throughout the trip, and the unbeatably convenient and fun and laugh filled Shuttle rides for use during our stays are all reasons why I keep coming back year after year!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time for my birthday. The bell men were simply fantastic. The location was great for me to go out and celebrate and the weather was great as well. I will definitely be back. Service at the restaurants were great and the bell men really helped me out a lot! Thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rene B
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I've been traveling to Scottsdale for many years, and initially chose this Resort as i'm familiar with the location. Beyond the location, I wasn't certain as to many other details of the resort itself, and wasn't certain what to expect. Well, those concerns were quickly put to rest, and the tone for great weekend of service was immediately set by the amazing Bellmen staff. The Bellmen were able to assist with everything from luggage handling to simply offering a bottle of water after a long walk around the area. It's this service that will bring me back to The Scott the next time I'm requiring a stay in Scottsdale. Thanks again for the fantastic service.

Room Tip: Great Bell staff
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bkorg7
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The room was very nice, quiet, cozy. Very clean property. Amazing service the entire time, especially from the bellman right from the start! Will definitely be staying here again for Spring Training next year.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Keenan V
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had a great solo trip! The food and drinks were great and I had a spa day that was perfect. The best part about my experience was the extremely helpful staff. I was absolutely mind blown how great they were, specifically Kevin who went out of his way to make sure I had everything I needed. I look forward to going back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo