“Good food and lots of it, low prices”
Review of China Wok

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This little storefront spot has a varied menu, with excellent prices and large portions. We have eaten here twice now, had a total of 5 menu items and they were all excellent. Not a fine dining spot by any means, but a great place to stop for a quick, good meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had three dinners from China Wok, including delivery. All were flavourful with generous portions. The staff is pleasant and make you feel welcome. Will return next time we are in Scottsdale

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I've eaten here twice, and I have to say I'm impressed. The prices are reasonable, the food is excellent and the service is EXCEPTIONAL. My wife and I ate here while my mom was a patient at nearby Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn. I had Yu Shang beef the first time and Curry chicken the second. Both dishes were awesome! My compliments to James the owner and his wife (I don't know her name yet). Looks like a family-run restaurant and that's what gives it warmth, personality and charm. Keep up the good 'cause we'll be back! :9

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I love this place for the friendly family atmosphere. I've been coming here for about 6 years every few months and the same family has been running the restaurant and are very hands on and recognize the regulars which is great. They also deliver which is awesome. I love the chopsueys and the tofu dishes for an easy dinner night. This place gets a thumbs up for offering up a quick, fresh meal that is consistent with great customer service.

Reviewed 2 November 2009

I have lived here for 3 years and go to China Wok frequently. The staff is so sweet and the food is the best chinese I've ever had. Of the aproximately 50 times ive been there we have never had a problem with our order and the prices are very reasonable. Were on our way there now :) Thanks guys.