“FANTastic food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I cannot say enough good about this resturant. From the clerk who took my order,delivery guy all super proffesional. My food was outstanding. Whoever cooked it deserves a raise. Highly recommend china wok. When i can I will always go back,and tell my friends

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I love good Chinese food and this place has it. Great fresh vegetables are what I look for in Asian cuisines. The portion of soup was perfect. Also ordered Ginger wings and Kung Pao Beef. I had the food delivered to a nearby hotel in Scottsdale and it was enough for two meals. Absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This little storefront spot has a varied menu, with excellent prices and large portions. We have eaten here twice now, had a total of 5 menu items and they were all excellent. Not a fine dining spot by any means, but a great place to stop for a quick, good meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had three dinners from China Wok, including delivery. All were flavourful with generous portions. The staff is pleasant and make you feel welcome. Will return next time we are in Scottsdale

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I've eaten here twice, and I have to say I'm impressed. The prices are reasonable, the food is excellent and the service is EXCEPTIONAL. My wife and I ate here while my mom was a patient at nearby Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn. I had Yu Shang beef the first time and Curry chicken the second. Both dishes were awesome! My compliments to James the owner and his wife (I don't know her name yet). Looks like a family-run restaurant and that's what gives it warmth, personality and charm. Keep up the good 'cause we'll be back! :9